"We selected Plexus TG as we found their system to be the most intuitive on the market and one that our end users will find very efficient. Plexus TG has also been responsive to our needs, tailoring the system to meet our specific work flow requirements."
Anesthesia Touch™ - Anesthesia Information Management System (AIMS)
Anesthesia Touch™ is an automated medical record-keeping system that streamlines the capture of real-time anesthesia data throughout the perioperative process, enabling anesthesia providers to deliver safe, effective care to patients. Built for anesthesia providers, anesthesia physician groups, ambulatory surgery centers, hospitals and office-based surgery settings, Anesthesia Touch is built to go anywhere.
It has the following components:
"Plexus TG's Anesthesia Touch is an exciting product and exactly what I was looking for in an AIMS. Portable, intuitive and fun to work with, it has improved our process enormously."
- Anesthesia Preoperative Evaluation System
- Anesthesia Consent
- An Intraoperative Anesthesia Recordkeeping System
- Anesthesia Postoperative Evaluation
- An Administration Web Interface
Anesthesia Touch's underlying architecture and innovative user interface are unrivaled. It is integrated into your facility's registration and scheduling system, enabling the application to identify and retrieve important patient information, such as demographics, allergies, medications, and medical conditions; in the OR, it integrates with monitoring devices and machines to automatically record vitals and clinical data. Charting is fast and efficient, with purpose built screens and documentation macros for pre-operative, anesthesia, and post-operative records, there is no need to "hunt and peck" to find or document information.
Contact us today to schedule an online demo with a product specialist!
Intuitive, Fast, and Easy to Use
Designed by an anesthesiologist, Anesthesia Touch, is a full-featured, scalable, easy to use AIMS that works on an iPad and touchscreen Windows workstation, automating documentation with the following features:
- Allows simultaneous record access
- Enhances flexibility with both Windows and Apple iPad/iOS clients for superior portability
- Captures data faster and is more comprehensive than a paper record
- Optimizes perioperative workflow with robust interoperability and connectivity
- Improves the quality and efficiency in the OR with an electronic intraoperative anesthesia record that is easy to use
- Saves time by automatically capturing physiologic data, thereby eliminating manual data entry
- Streamlines preoperative workflow with real-time integration by accessing patient registration, surgery schedules, patient assessment, and lab results
- Improves reimbursement with an easily searchable coding module that provides clinicians with full access to ICD-10 and CPT with crosswalk to ASA anesthesia codes
- Allows clinicians to quickly and easily complete postop documentation and electronically sign off on the case
- Streamlines the billing process by electronically delivering complete documentation to the billing office
- Promotes compliance with national quality initiatives, such as PQRS/QCDR and NACOR
- Enhances accessibility and quality of patient data for research and analytics
- Automates medication and supply charge capture
During our search for a replacement system, we hoped to select a tablet-enabled solution. Having used Anesthesia Touch for Several months, I can look back and say that was absolutely the right decision.
Document with iOS or Windows
The Anesthesia Touch solution is available as both a Windows application and an iOS (iPad) app—choose either or both. The mobility of a hybrid or tablet solution is a strong complement to anesthesia workflow, as anesthesiologists provide care in many physical locations. Clinicians can document on one platform and return to the case on another based on what's available near the patient.
Anesthesia Touch leverages the simplicity of deploying and supporting on both platforms, from one-click application installs, to server side configuration and automatic updates. Anesthesia Touch truly has the simplicity of an app.
This Complete EHR certification is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by and OMC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Related Press Releases
NorthStar Anesthesia Deploys Plexus Technology Group's Anesthesia EMR, Anesthesia Touch
(August 29, 2016) Plexus Technology Group is pleased to announce NorthStar Anesthesia, a prominent national anesthesia management company, has successfully deployed Plexus TG’s AIMS solution at eleven healthcare sites located throughout Texas, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Plexus Technology Group's Anesthesia Touch Becomes First Mobile AIMS Solution to Achieve Full KLAS Rating
(August 9, 2016) Plexus Technology Group, LLC (Plexus TG), a market-leading provider of Anesthesia Information Management Systems (AIMS), is pleased to announce Anesthesia Touch™ is now a fully-rated AIMS solution as scored by providers and recorded by KLAS research with a score of 891.
Integrated Anesthesia Documentation Improves Workflow at Canton-Potsdam Hospital
(July 28, 2015) Plexus Technology Group announced today that Canton-Potsdam Hospital (CPH), a not-for-profit community healthcare facility in Potsdam, New York, has successfully automated its anesthesia documentation, transitioning from paper records to Anesthesia Touch™, a state-of-the-art system that streamlines perioperative workflow and allows CPH clinicians to focus upon patient care without the distractions of manual charting and paper shuffling.
1“2016 Midterm Performance Review: Software & Services,” July 2016. © 2016 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com